All Valley Escrow, Inc., an Independent Escrow, was formed in January of 1999 from a company, which had been in the escrow business since 1990, but regulated by the Department of Real Estate. The decision was made in 1998 to incorporate as an independent escrow and be the best escrow company in the county. Starting with a main office in Simi Valley in 1999, All Valley Escrow has grown to 3 Ventura County branches with main office in Simi Valley on Los Angeles Ave, Westlake Village and Camarillo. Now also serving the Santa Clarita Valley, with our newest office in Valencia.
Efficient, accurate and aggressive are 3 words to describe All Valley Escrow service. The best way for an escrow holder to perform is to save their client money. By broadening our already existing network of offices and escrow officers, All Valley Escrow offers a long term savings by implementing:
- Systems to track and flag properties and alert closers of potential problems
- Sufficient and well-trained staff to keep up with volume of work
- Quality Control plans to scrub and audit property files on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Staff committed to seeking out early closings for all buyers and seller
- Staff trained to accurately record all facets of the closing
We have a staff of 37 employees that consist of 7 highly trained and experienced Escrow Officers. Each of our Escrow Officers has been in the business for 15 plus years for a total combine experience of 110+ years. Our company has the updated technology to run a fast pace operation that closes between 200 and 300 escrow a month. We have four locations now located in Simi Valley, Westlake Village, Camarillo, and Valencia.